About SEMS, Inc:
Established in 1979 as a spin-off from General Electric Company.
- Specializes in manufacturing Pinhole Detectors, Industrial Electronics, precision measuring and inspection equipment for industrial applications worldwide.
- Engineering team continues to develop innovative equipment and essential industrial solutions to remain the global leader in Pinhole Detector technology. Many important and creative innovations have been implemented on existing designs along with major technological advancements such as the introduction of the new LED Series IV Pinhole Detector and the new LX Series Optical Pinhole Detector.
- The main focus is to provide first-class customer service coupled with exciting, innovative and technologically superior products that positively impact the customer’s bottom line.
- Proudly serves customers worldwide. SEMS equipment is currently installed and maintained in 27 countries and 21 states across the United States.
A few of our many fine customers and partners include:
• Argo International • BWAY (Brockway) • Ball Corp
• Beijing Research Institute of Automation for Machinery Industry (RIAMB)
• Crown Cork & Seal Co Inc • Euro Box
• ArcelorMittal • Ardagh Group • Littell • Nestle
• Pangang Steel • Rees Intl • Reynolds • Silgan Container
• USS Corp • Van Can