Regeneration of the Integration Chamber substantially increases the ability of your SEMS/GE Pinhole Detector to detect pinholes.
Regeneration – Pinhole Detector Integration Chamber (I/C)
- Total disassembly of I/C – all electrical components discarded
- Complete metal framework inspected for Regeneration compliance
- Qualifying parts then have all old paint coatings thermally stripped, and glass -bead etched to a precise 1-1.5 mil anchoring texture
- Each component is then prepared, powder coated and oven cured as follows:
All external surfaces receive a certified 3% anti-gloss, anti-reflective black-hued powder coating to minimize stray light interference
All internal surfaces receive an enhanced scatter-reflective white powder coating to maximize target recognition
- All assembly hardware and fasteners are replaced with black-oxide, anti-reflective fasteners
- Upgraded control boards with many technological improvements are included
- All circuitry is replaced with new low-noise, high capacity components
- New generation F05-0120 high power assemblies are implemented into the chamber
- New ultra-sensitive, individually tested and certified PM tubes are included
- The Regenerated unit is then bench-tested, and lab-verified as operating in full design compliance, and every functional component is measured for optimal performance.
Ask about our Integration Chamber Rental and Field Upgrade Programs.